We mould the students in the way like how a cabin crew member will implement his/her knowledge for the betterment of the company by giving the best Cabin Crew training in chennai.
The main task involving cabin crew members are providing excellent customer service to passengers and ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the span of their journey. The crew need to be trained well to deal with emergency situations that might arise at any point in time. They should also be in a situation to administer first aid to passengers. After Completing the Cabin Crew Training In Chennai, once you got placed as a cabin crew member, you will ensure that all emergency equipment is in working order prior to taking off and also make sure that there are enough supplies on board. You will help passengers board the plane and provide them with a demonstration of the safety procedures, the equipment and their usage.
The Cabin crew members’ have their primary duty set to make the flying experience a pleasant one for all the passengers. Serving refreshments, meals, selling gifts and duty-free items are part of the cabin crew profile. You need to work on long or short-haul flights depending on the job profile listed by the airlines.
Tasks vary depending on two major factors – the size of the team you’re working in and whether you’re working for a short or long-haul flight. Here is a list of duties you need to perform:
- Attend a pre-flight briefing during which air cabin crew are assigned their respective working positions for the upcoming flight. The crew are informed of the entire flight details such as the schedule, the number of infants on board and if there are any passengers with special needs, such as the need for immediate medication or a wheelchair.
- Carrying out pre-flight duties which include checking the safety equipment, doing security checks, ensuring the aircraft is clean and that information in the seat pockets is up to date and all meals, drinks and packages are on board
- Welcoming passengers on board with a greeting and directing each of them to their seats
- Informing passengers of the aircraft the various safety procedures and ensuring all hand luggage are stored separately
- Checking if all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to taking-off
- Making announcements on part of the pilot
- Answering questions of the passengers during the flight
- Serving meals, Refreshments and attending to passengers periodically to inquire about their needs
- Selling duty-free goods to passengers and advising them of any allowance restrictions they would have to face at their destination
- Ensuring passengers that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations
- Giving first aid when and where necessary
- Ensuring passengers safely exit at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers and there are no suspicious items on board
- Completing paperwork along with including a flight report
- The base pay varies greatly depending on the airline but you can expect a starting salary of between INR 32000 to INR 40,000. Along with the base pay, you can add an hourly payment you will receive while flying, as well as special bonuses for performance and commission for inflight sales.
Some airlines offer additional allowances on top of the base pay for the number of languages spoken. Most airlines also provide overnight payments for nights spent away from home. Most airlines provide free flights to the cabin crew members on domestic flights while some of them offer free or heavily discounted international flights. When it comes to the immediate family of the cabin crew members, there are benefits for them as well. The level of discount offered varies from one airline to the other. These Income figures are intended as a guide only.
The work shifts of the cabin crew usually revolve about irregular and unsocial hours. It might include working early mornings, through the night, at weekends or on public holidays. Short-haul flights tend to provide more regular hours than long haul. You might have to work or be flexible on your days off if your return journey is cancelled or delayed, but you will normally be compensated in these cases.
We offers aviation Courses near to your place from various locations
Velachery, Adyar, Adambakkam, Ashok Nagar, Besant Nagar, Chrompet, Choolaimedu, Guindy, Egmore, K.K. Nagar, Kodambakkam, Ekkattuthangal, Medavakkam, Nungambakkam, Madipakkam, Teynampet, Nanganallur, Pallavaram, OMR, Porur, Pallikaranai, Saidapet, St.Thomas Mount, Perungudi, T.Nagar, Sholinganallur, Thoraipakkam, Tambaram, Vadapalani, Thiruvanmiyur, West Mambalam, and Virugambakkam.